Costume Update

I actually did something productive, yay. I finally got to meet up with a friend who motivates me to work on my costume and so I actually did things to it this weekend, lol. I made the pvc pipe frame for the wings, mapped out the pants, and started on the belt, which I am quite happy with so far.

The green is linen and is being gradated with Copic markers, while the trim and design are craft foam, which I’m going to paint gold. You can also see a corner of the base skull I’m using for my Skull of Gul’dan prop. :> So, yay, progress. Hopefully going to get the pants done on Thursday – found a gorgeous plum linen that I can’t wait to put on.

My painting final is almost done and I cannot wait to finish it. Here are 3 of the better portraits from the last batch I did:

Advertisements

~ by lalaface on August 9, 2010.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: